In this Issue:
- REPOA has a new Executive Director
- 16th Annual Research Workshop
- Outcome Mapping and Progress Markers for 2010-2014 Strategic Plan
- Round Five Survey of Afrobarometer to kick off in October 2011
- REPOA Builds Government Capacity to Implement the UN-CEB Toolkit
- Supporting Local Government Reforms
- Resource Center
- REPOA Training
- Ongoing Projects
Over this period, REPOA and its associates and collaborating institutions, have contributed to enhancing research capacity, expanding the scope of research in promoting evidence-based policy dialogue, and influencing policy development in Tanzania. Three areas of policy and capacity contributions are discerned. These are explained here in turn.
In this Issue, REPOA has continued to climb up on the ladder as the best research institution in Tanzania. There are also preparations for the upcoming 24th Research Workshop. Welcome to read on.
18th Annual Research Workshop Afrobarometer Survey findings Policy Research Training workshop for Zanzibar MDAs REPOA visit universities in Morogoro Roundtable discussion; comparing the cashew sectors of Tanzania…
In this Issue REPOA has a new Chairperson of the Board of Directors REPOA introduces a new Logo Afrobarometer: the 1st phase of dissemination of findings from Views of the people. Parliamentary Centre meets Parliament