The Board of Directors consists of twelve members, representing a wide range of stakeholders. They are appointed on their own merit. The current Board has four members from the government, one from the NGO sector, two from the private sector and five from the academic and research community.
The Board's primary role is to provide guidance for and supervision of REPOA. Its specific responsibilities are:
- To determine policies, norms, procedures and guidelines;
- To appoint and discipline senior members of staff;
- To administer movable and immovable property of REPOA;
- To administer funds and other assets of REPOA; and
- To receive gifts, donations, grants and other monies on behalf of REPOA.
The current members of the Board of Directors are in the attached document below.