The members of the Annual General Meeting comprise of: Ordinary (voting) members, Associate/honorary (non-voting) members, Board members, and Technical Advisory Committee members (both voting and non-voting). These members may be associated with the government of Tanzania, the private sector, civil society organisations, research bodies and donor organisations.
The main responsibilities of the AGM are:
- To receive and consider the financial statements and the reports of the Board of Directors;
- To appoint an auditor and fix their fees;
- To elect members of the Board of Directors and fix their fees;
- To admit and dismiss members of REPOA;
- To fix fees, annual subscriptions and any other contributions paid by members;
- To make any amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association as desired; and
- To transact any other business as prescribed in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
These responsibilities are stated in REPOA's Memorandum and Articles of Association.
The current members of the AGM are listed here.