Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions take effect from your first use of this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by them on a continuing basis.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you are still willing to be bound by any terms and conditions that may have changed.
This website is for information purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all content is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept liability for any losses or damages which may arise from using or relying on information on this website.
REPOA believes the research it supports is of high quality, and we support peer review of all research outputs generated by award holders. However, we are not liable in relation to any conclusions that might be drawn or actions that might be taken on the basis of research we fund, including preliminary findings of research that might be altered during peer review.
You may not use the website or any information it contains in any way that:
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue within the website
- infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy in any way
- is illegal or otherwise unlawful
- is in breach of these terms and conditions
- has not been requested, including un-solicited bulk email or spamming
- is libellous, abusive, menacing or offensive or that may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person
- is obscene, vulgar, pornographic or is otherwise against public policy
- facilitates the transmission of any virus or other material that could potentially damage the website, and any computers or internet services that are connected to it.
You must not attempt to interfere with the website or its workings. In particular, you must not try to break security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router, or any other device. If we become aware of any violation of these terms, we reserve the right to take action to stop the violation. This may include removing information, suspending or removing a user, and providing relevant information to external bodies where required by law or regulation.
REPOA has no obligation to monitor or censor any information that users store within, or transmit through, the website. REPOA is not responsible for any injury, damage, or offence that results from such storage and transmission of information.
Intellectual property rights
Use of content
All intellectual property rights in this website, and the content published on it, are owned by the REPOA or individual authors.
No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced, extracted, communicated to the public, distributed, or otherwise used, other than for private study or non-commercial research as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Acts.
You must acknowledge REPOA and any authors of the work in all reproductions.
REPOA gives no representations, warranties or undertakings in respect of content made available on or via the website, including without limitation any non-infringement of intellectual property rights. However, we will endeavour to clear all copyright material (other than material from third party links) for use on this website.
Supply of content
Anyone who supplies content to this website will ensure that the content does not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
REPOA assumes that all documents and other materials submitted to the website by award holders do not breach the intellectual property rights of other persons or bodies. We assume that any versions of research outputs provided to the website by award holders are intended for future publication, and that the award holder owns the copyright or has obtained permission from the copyright holder.
Linking to our website
You do not have to ask permission to link to pages hosted on our website. However, you must ensure that:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our web pages
- you do not in any way imply that the REPOA is endorsing any products or services other than its own
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the REPOA or present any other false information about the REPOA
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, controversial or infringes any intellectual property rights.
Links from our website
REPOA has no control over the content of third party websites that we link to or index for search purposes. We accept no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You can register on our website in order to access and use certain resources and functionality. You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself when you register, and maintain this information if your circumstances change. REPOA reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration if your details are not correct.
You must take care to keep your username and password confidential, and you must not permit any other person to use these details.