Below are the papers and presentations that were presented at the 17th Annual Research Workshop. To access the full-text versions, please click on the title.
Day 1 - 28 March, 2012
Panel Discussion Papers
- Growth with Equity: Double Click for High Economic Growth and Quick Poverty Reduction: The Case of Vietnam(D1)
Policy Papers on Sub-themes of the Keynote Address
- Strategic Research on the Extent to which Tanzania has Transformed its Rural Sector for Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction (S1A)
- Industrialization for Socio-economic Transformation in Tanzania(S1B)
- The Public-Private Interface in Public Service Reforms: Analysis and illustrative evidence from the health sector(S2B)
Day 2 - 29 March, 2012
Papers from Parrallel Sessions
Growth & Development
- Agronomic Factors Limiting Groundnut Production: A case of smallholder farming in Tabora region (GD1)
For more information on the 17th Annual Research Workshop, please click here.
To access the programme for this year's Annual Research Workshop, please click on the attachment below.